AUSTRALIA is one of 20 or so countries that has more mobile phones than people - about 24 million phones for a population of 22 million. read more
Smartphones poised to take over the world
China leads the world towards 4G future
China is set to lead the implementation of fourth-generation (4G) mobile telephone networks in the Asia-Pacific region, and boast almost half of the total 4G subscribers in the region by 2015, officials from the GSM Association said. read more
Could Huawei take on Apple?
Ever heard of Huawei – pronounced "hu-wa-way"? Quite possibly not. But the Chinese company (whose formal name is Huawei Technologies) is making an aggressive push into the consumer electronics space, marketing its new smartphones and tablet PCs in glitzy Beijing malls and even a Milan fashion show as it seeks to emerge from decades of obscurity. read more
- Cyber hijackers pose threat to planes, vehicles
- Are Computer Hackers Targeting Your Car?
- Mobile internet use nearing 50%
- Razer gets into the laptop business with Blade
- Google tries to reassure TV industry it's no ogre
- Tech Insider: Steve Jobs Is an Inspiration
- Steve Jobs the Patron Saint of Perfectionists
- Lenovo joins tablet PC stampede
- Australian Businesses Focus Data Protection Strategies on Cloud Computing
- Google buys SageTV in move likely meant to beef up Google TV