ACBW 2012 Business Matching - Sydney
Thursday 30th August, Sydney
Business & Investment Matching
The biggest and most exciting wave of opportunity facing all Australian companies today is the chance to work with Chinese investors (large and small companies, individual entrepreneurs, migrants and even Governments and Town Planners) who are actively seeking assets and capabilities in Australia, from resources and real estate to clean technology and innovative business processes.
The Sydney - Australia China Business Week Forum could be your opportunity to find an investor. As a part of this important trade event, a large number of Chinese investors will be participating and they are looking for business opportunities to invest in or be a part of.
If you fit one of the following categories, then register to attend the ACBW – Sydney- to pitch your business and be a part of the business matching event of the year;
- - are interested in raising capital from Chinese investors
- - have a product, service, capability or business which will appeal to Chinese investors
- - have a proven track record in terms of turnover, profitability and history
To have an opportunity to present your business for investment or partnership, you need to register to attend the Australia China business forum in Sydney, and complete the online form. Whilst the main day of presentations and networking are provided on the 29th August, companies participating in the business matching event will have an opportunity to speak one-on-one with carefully matched Chinese delegates on the 30th August 2012.
- - Feature in Business Opportunity Booklet
- - Present your offer at the Business Matching Forum on 30th August
- - Receive a list of visiting officials, including contact information
- - Feature of ACBW Website
Register to attend now and complete Offer Form. We will contact you prior to the event on the 29th to provide you with the listed Chinese companies attending and the agenda.
Contact us directly with any questions you have.