China Lunch Club (CLC) has been established for enterprises who have operations or affiliations in both Australia and China, or who are about to undertake trade with China.
Each China Lunch Club Luncheon includes a guest speaker with important topics and open discussion around a board table, combined with excellent networking and business opportunities!
CLC program of events includes Luncheon, Networking Cocktails, Australian Business Forum major events & seminars and ABF magazine. It’s fast, simple, excellent value money and exclusive.
As a member of the China Lunch Club (CLC) and become connected, inspired and informed with the quarterly lunch functions in a boardroom setting.
This fully integrated member business network creates a robust vehicle for business development and social networking.
Join the China Lunch Club and network your way to better B2B business connections.
Corporate membership is now available.
Benefits of membership in China Lunch Club:
• Exposure to excellence in business, innovation and entrepreneurship through the networking events series
• Exclusive networking opportunities
• Access to like-minded business professionals through targeted functions
• Opportunity to present your expertise at the China Lunch Club series
• Promotional opportunities via ABF magazine and website
Corporate Membership Inclusions:
• Four Luncheons PA –during twelve months
• Lunar New Year Cocktail Function
• Subscription to ABF Magazine
• CLC Membership includes 20% discount for all ABF Functions & Events.
• CLC Membership includes 20% discount for advertising in ABF Magazine & Online
• Membership entitles attendance to CLC Luncheons in Sydney & Shanghai (additional cost)
• Membership limited to fifty members
• Corporate Membership is transferrable within your own organizations