Sponsors & Partners
A wide variety of Sponsorship and Partnership opportunities have been designed for a series of ABF Events to be presented in 2013,including APBO 2013, Australia China BusinessWeek 2013 and China Lunch Club, with each package containing benefits that will ensure your organisation receives maximum exposure.
General feedback from previous sponsor
- “ It was a pleasure working with such professional people on a very worthwhile sponsorship.”
- - Marisa Bertoldo, Marketing Manager, Watermark IP
“ I just wanted to thank you for all the work you did at and for the conference.
And this extends to all the unseen work as well, no doubt there is 10 times more behind the scenes going on.
We were very happy with our outcomes.
It enabled us to observe, speak, get a feel for the landscape and plan for our next step into China with some excellent contacts.
We were really glad we participated, and would be more than happy to be testimonial or reference for other groups considering to join ABF events or for your web site.”
- - Boyd Peters,National Distribution Manager,Contango MicroCap Limited
Sponsorship and Partnership opportunities have been grouped into 5 levels: Naming Rights Sponsor, Principal Sponsor, Event Sponsor, Media Sponsor, to ensure branding opportunities and benefits are consistently maintained for all sponsors.
Sponsoring the ABF 2013 Events delivers unprecedented exposure to Australia and China business leaders, executives, managers and owners.Principal Sponsor:
Become a Sponsor & Partner receives category exclusive branding during the term of the sponsorship agreement.Event Sponsor:
Sponsor & Partner one of ABF 2013 Events and receive high profile branding and advertising benefit.
Why partner with ABF
• Brand Awareness and alignment with existing and potential customers in a high-profile setting, with face-to-face networking opportunities.
• Be aligned with a progressive, dynamic and forward thinking program
• Provide information programs and opportunities for the Australian business community to network on China business activities with their peers
• Demonstrate a commitment to sustaining a strong and vibrant Australia and China business community
• Network with interested, relevant and influential business decision makers, make valuable contacts across the Asia Pacific Region.
Find out which sponsorship package best works for your business. Please contact us at
Phone: +61 3 8689 9898